From the Pleasant Grove United Methodist Women,
We are a fellowship of women who enjoy working together in worship, mission projects, and supporting our church. We meet monthly from September to May at 7 PM in the Fellowship Hall.
United Methodist Women shall be a community of women whose purpose is to know God and to experience freedom as whole persons through Jesus Christ; to develop a creative, supportive fellowship; and to expand concepts of mission through participation in the global ministries of the church.
Some of our activities include:
- Loving Hands Ministry which provides food for those who are ill and for family dinners during a bereavement time
- Homebound Communion for those who are unable to attend church
- Providing Holiday Fruit Baskets to our senior church members
- Holiday support to a family in need.
- Support of the Honduras Mission Project and AROS District projects
Each meeting provides an opportunity to share in a devotional, to participate in an informative program and to be a fellowship hostesses. Membership is open to all women who worship in our church. We welcome you and issue you an invitation to join us in this vibrant ministry.